How to do the French manicure at home?
To be honest, a colloquial expression that is not more than to become the French manicure, but that is often used, for those who do not know it. Well, if you do not have the money to go to an aesthetic centre and get a French manicure or any other, you can do it at home with good results. Next, in www.msmee.com we show you how to do the French Manicure at home?
The trick for the french manicure is to take a piece of zeal, tape, toilet paper (actually, any type of paper used to make “guide” serves), etc., and with this piece of paper, adhere it to the nail so that it is the upper end of the nail (to understand us, the top edge) clear, without it being covered. Thus, with the white enamel you can paint the edge of the nail that is free of paper, and, even if we brush with the brush, nothing will happen because we will paint paper and not nail.
Easy and fast manicure
In this way, the separation between the painted white stripe and the natural nail will be completely clear. In addition, you can give the layers of enamel you think necessary, waiting for a layer to dry to give the next being the most usual with 3 layers is enough. In addition, to finish, you can apply a hardener nail polish.
Do the manicure step by step
- To be a little more “detail” we explain how to make a perfect manicure and step by step.
- Wash your hands with soap and water.
- Start by shaping your nails (square or round) by gently filing each one (to know if they are well cut, pass the nails when you have finished with a stocking, if you do not catch any, they are perfect).
- Apply cuticle softener in one hand and wait about a minute and a half.
- Immerse them later in a container that contains warm water with soap for a couple of minutes more.
- With a round tip stick (you can buy a special one at any beauty store), push the cuticle gently back (it should not hurt and remember to sterilize it with alcohol before using it). If you see a skin out, cut it carefully with special scissors (always do it by turning the scissors upwards). Do the same with the other hand.
- When you have finished exfoliating your hands rubbing them gently to the wrists. Rinse them with warm water.
- Apply a moisturizer for hands.
- Wet a milkweed with acetone and clean each nail to remove any residue of cream or varnish.
- Make sure they are dry and ready to apply the enamel.
- Try to give a layer of protector or base before painting them (this helps to prevent them from turning yellow, especially with red shades).
- Try to have the nail varnish to cover the nail but without moving and that slides evenly. It is best to paint from the centre to the sides (it is said that the ideal is to achieve it in three strokes).
- Wait approximately two minutes before applying the second coat.
- Finish applying gloss when they have dried completely.